Are you ready for all things Autumn? Crisp nights, hot apple cider, bonfires, fall decorating or visiting your local cider mill. The list can go on…
COVID-19 doesn’t have to stop you from savoring autumn safely. There are plenty of ways to still have fun and be safe while doing it.
We came across this list from Real Simple that details 33 Fun Things You Can Still Do This Fall.
Some of our favorites include:
- Carve or decorate pumpkins
- Write down what you’re thankful for
- Make caramel apples
- Rake together a pile of leaves—then leap into it
- Watch all the old Halloween TV specials
- Boo your neighbors by sneaking little treats to their doorstep
- Enjoy a faux tailgate in your driveway
To view the full list, click here!
Fall may look different this year, however, we can keep celebrating the season! Stay safe, enjoy the deliciousness, and have fun this autumn.
What are your favorite things to do in the fall? Share with us below!